Wednesday 2 December 2015

Punks 1970's with a Modern Twist

This lesson was one of my favourite lessons we had. I loved the looks we created as they were very fashioned based and that is the route I want to potentially go into most. Firstly we started with placing heated rollers (the biggest size) down the centre of the head and parted either sides of these. We then waited for these to cool down and then brushed them out. Here are some images of what we created.



This was the first look I created it was two French plaits either side of the head and the top section back combed to create volume and height. 







This is the last look and I absolutely love it. We had to separate the hair into four sections and then manipulated the hair into place with twists and  pinned into place. I then pulled the the hair loose to create more shape. I thought this was very high fashion and something I may look into for creating for my contemporary style.

No comments:

Post a Comment