Thursday 3 December 2015

Dressing and styling my historical wig/ assessment prep

I decided to save myself time in the assessment I would prep my week before so I could focus more on wrapping the hair and getting a final look together. 6 days later I went into the studios after setting the hair and started to style it. I used Madonna from the 80's as my inspiration. 

To prep the hair I began by un doing all the rollers to make sure they were dry. They had set beautifully and so far I was proud. I then moved onto the fringe and back combing that to get the correct height. I then went on to back combing the curls and pinning these up from underneath to create a faux bob to give the look more volume. After this I used a yellow piece of material and tucked some curls under it whilst creating a bow and creating a stringy 80's fringe without cutting the wig further. 






No comments:

Post a Comment