Thursday 3 December 2015

Dressing and styling my Contemporary look/ assessment prep

Once I had found all the clips and pins and had re blocked the wig, I went on to brush out the historical look. Thinking about time and if it would actually work and dry in time steaming wasn't really an option for me so I decided I would do frizzing with straighteners as my wig can take heat up to 160 degrees. Using hair pins and a straightener I used the frizzing technique to create my look. Thankfully the wig could take the heat and it came out very good. I used yellow crepe hair to create a bow, this went quite well and I hair sprayed it into place. I kept with the same position of the hair as my historical so they tied in nicely together.
I finished with a lot of hairspray.








No comments:

Post a Comment